Self-Love In 5 Simple Steps To Attract Your Special Person (SP)!
To start attracting your SP (Special Person), practice self-LOVE!
It’s essential to love yourself if you are wanting to attract your SP in your life. By loving yourself we mean Self-love. Focus on taking care of yourself, take the time to do the things that create and help you feel good about yourself. Self-love is not selfish in any way. It’s actually the opposite, it’s taking responsibility for your thoughts, feelings and the energy that you are emitting out toward others and those around you. By treating yourself with Love, and kindness as well as forgiving yourself and being aware of what you tell yourself, you are creating self love.
The words we think and speak out loud to ourselves and to others definitely matter. The more you think the same thoughts, the more your thoughts become your truth, meaning what you believe, you will create that in your life.
One of the best ways to practice self-love is to create healthy boundaries. Healthy boundaries allow us to take care of our needs without constantly feeling drained or overwhelmed. When we are able to respect our own limits, it sends out a message to our brain that we are worthy of love.
Here are 5 simple steps to practicing self love
- You want to Embrace Yourself: By embracing yourself we mean, understanding that you are special, worthy, and 100% lovable, exactly the way you are. Recognizing your uniqueness and being proud of who you are is so important! Allowing yourself to be vulnerable, even though it may make you uncomfortable, also helps you build a strong relationship with yourself, as well as with others.
- You want to become Self-Aware: Being aware of your thoughts and feelings can help you take better care of yourself. Notice what existing patterns, habits and beliefs you are holding onto that no longer serve you, or those that you would like to let go of, so you can consciously start thinking thoughts that will help you move in the direction of more self-love and toward meeting your SP.
- You want to Give Yourself Permission To Feel: When we avoid feeling our emotions or push them away, we don’t give ourselves the opportunity to heal the pain we keep feeling from our past. We don’t acknowledge our discomfort with compassion and understanding. We keep avoiding, which keeps us feeling more pain every time we think about our past. By Allowing yourself to feel whatever it is you need to feel—whether it be anger, sadness or joy—it’s really important to be able to validate what you’ve gone through to be able to create a greater emotional understanding of yourself and others over time.
- You want to take care of your body: Taking care of your body is an important part of self-love too! Eating healthy, getting the right amount of sleep, daily exercise and engaging in other activities that create joy in your life as well as activities that promote relaxation can do wonders for your mental health. Taking the time to relax and letting go is an important part of practicing self-love.
Taking “personal me time” by spending time alone doing something that brings you joy; like listening to a podcast, curling up with a good book, or going for a walk provide natural pleasures and the release of essential 'love' hormones (oxytocin) in your body. So give yourself permission to take a break and rejuvenate.
- You want to Set Reasonable Goals for yourself: When you Set reasonable goals for yourself you create self-confidence while still remaining realistic about what’s achievable in a given timeframe or situation. When you achieve small accomplishments, it will help you to stay motivated as you work toward your bigger dreams and goals, and it will give you more reasons to love yourself.
By following these 5 simple steps, you will not only be on your way toward a healthier relationship with "YOU" - but, you will also be one step closer to finding true love with your Special person who loves you just as much as you love yourself!
To work on attracting more love into your life and to attract your SP effortlessly, contact either of us directly. You will find our information on our website! Or click on the link below to attract everything you want:
Five Simple Steps To Attracting Everything You Want — Full Course
Have a beautiful day wherever you are in the world!
With Love & Gratitude,
Caro & Christine
Master Certified Life & Spiritual Coaches
Founders of The LifeCoach Academy