Nothing goes away until it teaches us what we need to know
"Nothing goes away until it teaches us what we need to know. Even if we run a hundred miles an hour to the other side of the continent, we find the very same problem awaiting us when we arrive." A few words said by Pema Chodron.
This is so true for people in our lives as well. We will keep running into the same problems or issues with them and others if we don’t learn the lessons that we are meant to learn. We attract these circumstances and people into our lives so we can work on ourself.
Every time we get upset and angry over a circumstance that is out of our control, the negative energy that you are releasing will only attract more of those circumstances to you. “Like attracts like”. You are a magnet and all of your thoughts are creating your results in your life. What you put out into the Universe (Negative or Positive) will always come back to you. There is no way of getting around this.
Think of yourself as a pendulum…you can’t swing in one direction without going back the other way. If you are thinking mostly negative thoughts throughout the day…you’re angry because your boss was in a bad mood and took it out on you, maybe a raccoon went through the trash outside and it’s all over your driveway, or you were sitting in traffic that made you late to work,…these my friends are all circumstances that we can’t control…but, being able to see that We have Absolutely No control over some things Except how we choose to think about them is actually pretty Amazing News.
We get to control our thoughts and if we are willing to let outside circumstances affect us. You get to choose how you want to feel about things….You Are in Full control of all the sentences and stories that are running through your head (mind clutter). You can choose to think the thoughts that you already are or you can choose to let them go and think New thoughts.
Try to take notice of the thoughts you are thinking throughout the day. Are they mostly happy, positive thoughts? Or are they angry, negative thoughts? Then take a look at your life…are you happy, are you fulfilled with who you are, do you like yourself? Or is your truth the opposite? This is how you will know what kind of thoughts you are mostly thinking throughout the day.
When people ask what Life Coaches do…
- We help to retrain your brain.
- We show you your thinking and how some of your thoughts may not be serving you in your life…(especially those limiting beliefs that you have been carrying around with you for years).
- We help you to see the mind clutter going on in your brain and help you to choose new thoughts that will serve you, and teach you to let go of the thoughts that aren’t.
- We work with clients to help get them to where they want to be in their life.
- We help them create whatever it is they want to create. Because You Can!!
- We hold them accountable in doing the work they need to do to get where they want to be.
- And we are there with them every step of the way, cheering them on, Empowering them and giving them the confidence they need to reach their goals.
- We all go through different things in our lives and sometimes we need someone outside our friends and family to help us get through them.
- To not enable us, to be real with us, to hold us accountable, and tell us why we are stuck and not getting to where we truly want to be in life.
- I LOVE my career, I LOVE my clients, I LOVE my life…
I have done the work on myself, though I know it’s never ending, and I am so open to whatever comes my way. I want to constantly learn and grow in life so I can show up as the Best version of myself…for myself and for my clients.
Friends I am here for you..Come work with me..I can help you get to where You are wanting to be in your life.
If this post is speaking to you, Schedule your free 30 min Consult. It’s time to give yourself the life you deserve!!
Master Certified Coach
© 2023 LifeCoach Academy. All rights reserved.